Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Body Perfect Fitness Teams Up with My Private Coach

Special Announcement!!!


At Body Perfect Fitness we keep bringing you the best from the web and we are here to announce that not only hasEast met West and Ying met Yang, but


Body Perfect Fitness has joined:



Yes that's right!!!





has joined together with Body Perfect Fitness to provide you a life long solution to permanent weight loss, improving your energy level, and making a positive and permanent change in yourBody Perfect Fitness and Health.




Award Winning Coaching programs in Weight Loss, Life & Business, Love, Sex and Dating, as well as Executive coaching has poweredinto becoming the Leading Coaching program online.


See for yourself some of the great success people have had using:




Success Stories:

As a former obese, I had been trying to shed pounds for as long as I can remember! I have tried all the programs. Nothing really worked for more than 1 month or 2....then I usually lost faith when I hit a plateau, and went back to my bad eating habits. This is the past! I have met MyPrivateCoach! Here I got in contact with a health expert who has supported me on a daily basis, giving me tips and advices on pitfalls to avoid, diet myths etc....I checked with my doctor first to make sure everything seemed healthy to him and he said *yes*, so I tried it out for 6 months.... I have lost 30 pound so far and I feel really confident that for once I will reach my goal. What makes the difference is the PERSONALIZED attention that you get even when you don't expect it.High motivation!
Thanks MyPrivateCoach!
llaine Protescu, Mountain View, CA


I am a top executive in the Banking Industry...and when I lost my job a few months ago, I thought it was the end of it...did not really know where to go. I posted my resumes on online search engines. It did not get anywhere. Sent out resumes directly to companies. It did not generate any results. I started being depressed and started eating and drinking more as compensation. I gained weight. All seemed unsolvable until I joined theMyPrivateCoach! Executive Personalized Program.
I got the right VIP assessments, got to find what my true dream job was. I got to understand myself better. They did not do the work in my place. But they gave me the tools I needed to transform my resume into a winner. They gave me the tools to better communicate during job interviews. They taught me how to develop my networks and how to improve my relationships with people I already knew. Lastly, on a daily basis they gave me tips on how to feel better in general and on how to lose the bad weight I had gained during my despair-time.

Thanks MyPrivateCoach!

Michael Olson, VP Business DevelopmentFortune 500, Los Angeles, CA


So check out:
My Private Coach - Because, if not now... WHEN?
Get your FREE Coaching Session TODAY!


Body Perfect Fitness- The most comprehensive fitness and health resource online, dedicated to helping improve everyone’s overall
Body Perfect Fitness and Health!!


No comments: